In view of accelerating COVID-19 cases, new restrictions have been imposed in probably the most affected cities throughout the nation in a bid to interrupt the chain of an infection. While Delhi and Noida reverted to the sooner cap on the variety of wedding friends, evening curfews, and Section 144 returned in states like Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and others.
New guidelines imposed by totally different states amid rising covid numbers
- If an individual is discovered in a public place and not using a masks, then s/he must pay a wonderful of Rs 2,000.
- The most variety of friends allowed at a wedding/different perform in Delhi is 50.
- There will probably be strict surveillance on the markets of Delhi.
- Precautions must be taken by the residents however there is not going to be an total lockdown.
- Consumption of tobacco, spitting in public locations, violation of quarantine guidelines, and never sustaining social distancing may also appeal to Rs 2000 wonderful.
- Gautam Buddh Nagar administration has capped the variety of friends who will attend the wedding to 100 as a substitute of 200.
- BMC has directed all colleges in Mumbai to remain closed until December 31, 2020. Schools for courses 9 to 12 had been earlier scheduled to reopen on November 23.
- Schools beneath BMC is not going to reopen this yr.
- From Friday 9 am to Monday 6 pm, there’s going to be an entire curfew in Ahmedabad . Exception is just for promoting milk and medicines.
- Night curfew to stay in drive day by day in Ahmedabad from 9 pm to six am till additional orders.
- Schools had been to open from November 23 nevertheless it has been determined that they may stay closed.
- Night curfew has additionally been imposed in Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara.
- Night curfew will probably be imposed in 5 cities of Madhya Pradesh – Indore, Bhopal, Gwalior, Ratlam and Vidisha from November 21, from 10 pm to six am.
- No lockdown will probably be imposed in the state besides in containment zones. However, inter-state and inter-district motion of automobiles will probably be stopped.
- Schools from courses 1-Eight will stay closed until additional orders, whereas college students of courses 9-12 and schools can attend as per the present directives.
- Cinema halls will proceed to exhibit movies at 50% capability.
- Section 144 of the CrPC in Jaipur until December 20.
- Night curfew in eight district headquarters together with Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Udaipur, Ajmer, Alwar and Bhilwara.
- Markets, eating places, industrial outlets, and so forth shall shut by 7 pm and a curfew will probably be imposed in these cities from Eight pm to six am.
- In marriages, non secular, social, cultural features and political occasions, solely 100 individuals will probably be allowed.
- The wonderful for not carrying a masks has additionally been elevated from Rs 200 to Rs 500.
ALSO READ | Section 144 imposed in Jaipur till December 20
- The Haryana authorities has closed all colleges in the state until November 30 as 174 college students and 107 lecturers had been examined optimistic after colleges had been reopened.
- All colleges and schools closed until December 31.
- Night curfew in Shimla, Mandi, Kangra and Kullu districts from Eight pm to six am.
- Till December 31, solely 50 per cent of sophistication III and IV staff on the rolls will attend authorities places of work every day.
- Gatherings at social, cultural and political occasions will probably be capped at 200 individuals.
- Those who not carrying masks in public will cough up a wonderful of Rs 1,000.