The Centre will maintain one other spherical of talks with farmers on Thursday, in a bid to finish the protest over farm payments that has severely affected traffic motion in and out of Delhi. The farmers have been protesting close to Delhi for greater than every week, jamming roads and partaking in confrontation with the police that are guarding the nationwide capital’s borders.
Meanwhile, traffic in Delhi-NCR was badly hit because the agitating farmers continued to block a number of borders like Singhu and Tikri in the direction of Haryana and Chilla and Gazipur in the direction of Uttar Pradesh, affecting motion of commuters as many had been struck within the resultant traffic snarls.
The Singhu and Tikri borders have already been closed by the Delhi Traffic Police for any vehicular motion which has brought about diversions at varied factors within the capital.
Delhi traffic alert: All you want to know
- Available Open Borders to Haryana are following Borders–Dhansa, Daurala, Kapashera, Rajokri NH 8, Bijwasan/Bajghera, Palam Vihar and Dundahera borders.
- Tikri border, Jharoda Border, Jhatikra Border are closed for any Traffic Movement.
- Badusarai Border is open just for two wheeler traffic.
- The chilla border on Noida hyperlink highway is closed for traffic due to farmers protests close to Gautam Budh Dwar. People are suggested to avoid Noida hyperlink highway for going to Noida and use NH 24 and DND as an alternative for Noida.
- Avoid outer ring highway from signature bridge to Rohini & vice versa, GTK highway, NH 44 & Singhu, Auchandi & Lampur borders.
- Singhu border continues to be closed from either side. Lampur , Auchandi & different small borders additionally closed.Please take alternate routes. Traffic has been diverted from Mukarba Chowk & GTK Road.
- Obstruction in traffic within the carriageway from Akshardham in the direction of Noida-Chilla Border due to overturn of an LGV close to Mayur Vihar Phase-1 flyover. Kindly avoid the stretch.