Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will carry out Bhoomi Poojan of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Undertaking Part-II and Surat Metro Rail Undertaking on Monday, January 18. He’ll attend the occasion through video conferencing the place Gujarat Governor, Union Residence Minister, Gujarat Chief Minister and Union Housing & City Affairs Minister will probably be current. The Metro Initiatives will present an setting pleasant ‘Mass Fast Transit System’ to those cities, the Prime Minister’s Workplace mentioned in a press release.
About Ahmedabad Metro Rail Undertaking Part-II
- Ahmedabad Metro Rail Undertaking Part-II is 28.25 Kms lengthy with two corridors.
- Hall-1 is 22.eight Kms lengthy and is from Motera Stadium to Mahatma Mandir.
- Hall-2 is 5.four Kms lengthy and is from GNLU to GIFT Metropolis.
- The whole completion value of Part-II undertaking is Rs 5,384 crores.
About Surat Metro Rail Undertaking
- Surat Metro Rail Undertaking is 40.35 kms lengthy and contains two corridors.
- Hall-1 is 21.61 kms lengthy and is from Sarthana to Dream Metropolis.
- Hall-2 is 18.74 kms lengthy and is from Bhesan to Saroli.
- The whole completion value of the undertaking Rs 12,020 crores.
On Sunday, Modi flagged off eight trains connecting completely different areas of the nation to Kevadiya in Gujarat. These trains will facilitate seamless connectivity to the Statue of Unity. The prime minister additionally inaugurated the Dabhoi – Chandod Gauge transformed Broad Gauge railway line, Chandod – Kevadiya new Broad Gauge railway line, newly electrified Pratapnagar – Kevadiya part and the brand new station buildings of Dabhoi, Chandod and Kevadiya.
He asserted that Kevadiya is now not only a small block in some distant space, and mentioned it has come up as a one of many greatest vacationer vacation spot of the world. Modi knowledgeable that the Statue of Unity is attracting extra vacationers than even Statue of Liberty. Greater than 50 lakh guests have come to see the Statue of Unity after it was devoted to the nation and it’s catching on after staying closed throughout the Corona months. It’s estimated, because the connectivity improves, about one lakh guests per day are anticipated in Kevadiya.