The Delhi Visitors Police has requested commuters to keep away from the routes the place protesting farmers will maintain their tractor rally or ‘Kisan Gantantra Parade’ on Republic Day, January 26. Farmer unions had on Sunday finalised three routes, originating from Singhu, Tikri and Ghazipur border factors, for the rally.
“Keep away from taking NH44, GT-Karnal street and NH10 as these will stay affected as a result of tractor rally,” an official mentioned at a press convention.
Preparations have been made to handle site visitors on these routes beginning Monday night, he mentioned.
Delhi Visitors Police advisory for farmers’ tractor rally
Route Singhu Border-Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar- DTU-Shahabad Dairy- Barwala Village-Pooth Khurd Village- Kanjhawala T Level- Kanjhawala Chowk- Kutubgarh- Auchandi Border- Kharkhoda Toll Plaza –
- Visitors going in the direction of NH-44 GTK Street can be diverted from Singhu Shani Mandir, Ashok Farm/ Janti Tall, Hamidpur, Sunderpur Majra, Zindopur Mukhmelpur, Kadipur, Kushak Colony, Mukarba Chowk, GTK Depot.
- Visitors going in the direction of Bawana Street can be diverted from Jail Street, KNK Marge, G3S Mall, Madhuban Chowk, Rohini East Metro Station, Rithala Chowk, Pansali Chowk, Helipad T-Level, Utsav Street, DSIIDC Street Sector-4, NarelaBawana Street, Chitra Dharam Kanta, DSIIDC Spherical about, Jhanda Chowk.
- Visitors going in the direction of Kanjhawala Street can be diverted from Karala, Kanjhawala Village, Jaunti Toll, Qutubgarh- Garhi Street.
- Public is suggested to keep away from NH-44-GTK Street, Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar, Badli Metro Station, Badli Bawana Street, Bawana Street upto Bawana Chowk, Bawana Kanjhawala Street, Kanjhawala Street upto Auchandi Border.
Route Tikri Border- Nangloi-Baprola Village-Najafgarh Excluding Phirni Street- Jharoda Border- Rohtak Bypass (Bahadurgarh)- Asoda Toll Plaza –
- Visitors is not going to be allowed to enter on Rohtak street from Kirari mor and can be diverted in the direction of Mangol puri.
- Visitors can be diverted from Ghevra mor in the direction of Khanjawala.
- Visitors can be diverted from Peeragarhi chowk in the direction of District Centre and Mangolpuri.
- Jhatikra mod Najafgarh – Industrial autos can be diverted from Jhatikra Mod- Najafgarh.
- Dwarka mod at Najafgarh street. No industrial autos can be allowed in the direction of Delhi gate Najafgarh.
- Goyla dairy level Najafgarh drain, no industrial autos can be allowed in the direction of Najafgarh.
- Shurakhpur street T- Level in the direction of Dhansa street.
- Jharoda drain site visitors can be diverted in the direction of Kair village then move in the direction of Dhansa street.
- Najafgarh drain on outdated kakrola street. No industrial autos can be allowed in the direction of Najafgarh.
- Common Public is suggested to keep away from NH-10 (Rohtak Street)-Tikri Border, Nangloi Najafgarh Street and Najafgarh-Jharoda Border.
Route Ghazipur Border- NH-24-Street No. 56- ISBT Anand Vihar, Apsara Border – Hapur Street- Bhopura- IMS Faculty- Lal Kuan- Ghazipur Border –
- No Industrial autos and buses can be allowed on NH-24 and DND from Ring Street. Visitors on NH-24 from Nizamuddin Khatta aspect can be diverted on pusta street close to Akshardham and Mom Dairy Street.
- No Visitors can be allowed in the direction of NH-24 from paper market close to Nala reduce and Kondli Gentle level.
- No site visitors in the direction of Street No. 56 from Hasanpur Depot, Patparganj Industrial Space, Ashoka Niketan, Vivekanand Mahila Faculty, ITI Faculty, Ram Mandir Vivek Vihar and so on.
- No Visitors in the direction of Apsara Border from R/A Seemapuri Gol Chakkar, Chintamani. Commuters are suggested to make use of Khajuri Pusta Street, Loni Street for U.P.
- Common Public is suggested to keep away from Ghazipur Border, Roads resulting in NH-24, Street No. 56 and Apsara Border.
The Delhi Police has stepped up safety and intensified patrolling and verification drives throughout the nationwide capital to thwart any untoward incidents. The nationwide capital is introduced underneath an unprecedented ground-to-air safety cowl with hundreds of armed personnel maintaining a decent vigil.