In case your watch comes with built-in digicam management options, you simply want to attach your smartwatch to your cellphone and be able to click on footage. Smartwatches from Samsung and Google include their very own proprietary apps to manage the digicam of their telephones. Right here’s how you should use your Samsung Galaxy or Pixel smartwatch to take footage:
Taking footage with Samsung Galaxy smartwatch
If you happen to’ve bought a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 or Watch 4 Traditional, the Digital camera Controller app comes preloaded in your smartwatch. Nevertheless, you’ll need to obtain the Digital camera Controller app when you have an older Samsung watch that makes use of the Tizen OS. Observe these steps to take pictures:
- Open the Digital camera Controller app in your Galaxy watch.
- Arrange the shot.
- Swap to video mode in your cellphone for movies.
- Faucet on the Seize or Report button for pictures or movies.
Taking footage with Pixel Watch
You’ll be able to remotely function the digicam in your cellphone by downloading the Google Digital camera app in your watch from the smartwatch model of Play Retailer. It is essential to notice that this function solely works with WearOS 2 and WearOS 3 units when they’re related to a Pixel cellphone. Right here’s how you should use it:
- Get up the watch to seek out the digicam display.
- Swipe up to seek out apps.
- Faucet on the Digital camera choice.
- Faucet within the centre of the watch display to start out the 3-second self-timer and hit the
Nevertheless, customers might want to obtain a third-party app if they’ve a Garmin, Fitbit, or non-Samsung Put on OS watch that is not related to a Pixel cellphone as a way to use this function.