Bihar Assembly Election Result 2020: The counting of votes within the Bihar Assembly Election 2020 is all set to happen on Tuesday — November 10. The election on 243 constituencies came about in three phases. The first part was held on October 28 throughout 71 constituencies, second part on November three throughout 94 constituencies and third and closing part came about on November 7 in 78 constituencies. The Election Commission has made elaborate preparations for counting of votes because the state awaits outcomes of a closely-fought election.
BIHAR ASSEMBLY ELECTION 2020 | COUNTING OF VOTES ON TUESDAY, ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The ballot panel mentioned it has arrange a complete of 55 counting centres, housing 414 halls, unfold throughout all of the 38 districts of the state that voted in three phases on October 28, November three and November 7.
- The most three counting centres every have been arrange in 4 districts of East Champaran (which has 12 meeting constituencies), Gaya (10 constituencies), Siwan (eight constituencies) and Begusarai (seven). Rest different districts both have one or two counting centres every.
- Considering the truth that coronavirus is raging within the state, steps have been taken to make sure that COVID tips are strictly adopted through the counting.
- Face masks can be necessary for getting into into the counting centres moreover sanitisers can be saved in enough amount there.
- In the state capital Patna, votes for all of the 14 meeting constituencies can be counted at only one centre arrange at AN College. The ballot panel mentioned it’s readying 30 counting halls on the faculty.
- Bihar Chief Electoral Officer HR Srinivasa mentioned the Election Commission has established a three-tier safety system for robust rooms (housing the Electronic Voting Machines) and the counting centres.
- The interior core is being guarded by the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), then there’s the Bihar Military Police (BMP) after which the district police, he advised reporters.
- “We have deployed 19 companies of CAPF just for the security of the strong rooms and counting centres. Besides, we have 59 CAPF companies to ensure law and order during and in the aftermath of the counting process,” he mentioned.
- One CAPF firm contains round 100 personnel. The CEO mentioned the Election Commission will strictly cope with any “anti-social” parts who indulges in “hooliganism” throughout or within the aftermath of the counting.
- Additional Director General of Police (Headquarters) Jitendra Kumar mentioned CCTV cameras have been put in within the management rooms. “Their display is in the District Election Officers offices. And they are also being monitored regularly by the Chief Electoral Officer,” he mentioned.
- After the counting commences at eight am, the postal ballots — solid by workers on ballot obligation and repair voters can be — can be opened first adopted by EVM votes.
- In Bhagalpur district, which has two counting centres Government Polytechnic College, Barari and Women’s ITI — preparations are being made for the November 10 outcomes for seven meeting seats.
- Display screens are being arrange and two tents being erected at every counting centre for journalists and safety personnel. Arrangements are being made to place seven tables in every of the 14 halls.
- Prohibitory orders beneath Section 144 of the Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC) have been imposed in and across the counting centres to forestall gathering of individuals.
- In Bhojpur district, the votes for all of the seven meeting constituencies can be counted at one centre arrange at Bazar Samiti Godown, Arrah.
WILL EXIT POLLS PROJECTION MATCH ACTUAL RESULTS?
A majority exit polls launched after the third and closing spherical of polls recommend that Tejashwi Yadav-led Mahagathbandhan may need an edge over the NDA. But, who will really get the magic determine of 122 in the home of 243 can be recognized solely after the votes are counted.