In a transfer to shift in the direction of work from home observe, Beverages maker Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages (HCCB) on Wednesday mentioned it has launched an possibility of everlasting work-from-home for its employees whose bodily presence within the workplace will not be required as a part of a brand new coverage. The coverage provisions for worker security, their emotional and bodily well-being and in addition monetary support to make the work-home house ergonomics appropriate, HCCB mentioned in a press release. The coverage, which is constructed on the corporate’s fundamental tenet of offering care and adaptability, will span the interval post-pandemic that employees can select to completely work-from-home, offered they don’t need to be bodily current on the work location resembling manufacturing facility, or gross sales, it added.
Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages allowed everlasting work from home | What we know
- “This policy is led by empathy and flexibility, ensuring employees and their dependents to feel safe and be at ease, regardless of their work location.
- The idea is to provide a seamless experience that is meaningful both for the company as well as the employees.
- “The distinctive function of the coverage is that it has been co-created by our colleagues who we really feel know their issues the most effective. The scenario is evolving and therefore we stay open and versatile to any modifications that the coverage could need,” HCCB CHRO Indrajeet Sengupta said.
- Under the policy, HCCB said it has started delivering ergonomically designed chairs from its office to the eligible employees to their homes on request.
- “Those working in different cities have the choice to buy work chairs. Recognising the need for uninterrupted web connectivity, HCCB will present monetary support for employees to set up UPS for energy back-up together with month-to-month wi-fi bills,” the statement said.
- Employees can also avail of monetary support to purchase tables, headphones, lamps, webcam, external microphone, even a coffee mug or flower arrangement, it added.
- “To cope with bodily and emotional challenges, the corporate has provisioned for telemedicine facility and wellness counselling via the organisation 1To1 HELP.
- An app obtainable for a simple obtain, managed by a chatbot, will proceed to be utilized by employees to replace the corporate on their well being and wellness,” HCCB said.
- The company has modified its health insurance policy with provisions to include parents and in-laws and ‘top-up’ cover for the immediate dependents, it added.
- HCCB is among India’s largest FMCG companies. It manufactures, packages and sells beverages brands, including Minute Maid, Maaza, SmartWater, Kinley, Thums Up, Sprite, Coca-Cola, Limca, Fanta and Georgia, among others.
(With inputs from PTI)