The seventh week of the 10 Hafte 10 Baje 10 Minute anti-dengue campaign seeks to encourage shopkeepers in Delhi to examine their retailers and environment for stagnant water each Sunday for 10 minutes, and drain it to forestall the breeding of Dengue mosquitoes round them. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal can be encouraging all of the shopkeepers in Delhi to take part within the 10 Hafte 10 Baje 10 Minute campaign.
Kejriwal had additionally mentioned that with the collective efforts of all of the Delhiites, “we have to stop the breeding of dengue mosquitoes and protect our family and the entire Delhi from Dengue.” Inspecting the encircling market areas and their retailers will hold the shopkeepers in addition to their prospects secure from Dengue.
Last week, Kejriwal had tweeted, “Today is the sixth Sunday of the campaign against dengue, my family also joined the campaign this time. We checked the house and replaced the accumulated clean water. You must also involve your family in this campaign. We have to defeat dengue together. #10Hafte10Baje10Minute Har Ravivaar, Dengue Par Vaar.”
This yr, the Delhi authorities has additionally launched a Dengue helpline – 01123300012 and WhatsApp helpline – 8595920530 to help most people with Dengue. On each Sunday, underneath the 10 Hafte 10 Baje 10 Minute campaign
Delhi’s #10Hafte10Baje10Minute campaign | Key duties
- Change the clear stagnant water collected at residence/retailers/environment.
- A dengue mosquito thrives in clear stagnant water. The water deposited within the pots, coolers, A/C, tires, vases, and so on., needs to be drained and changed by the residents each week.
- Add a small layer of oil/petrol to the amassed water.
- Always cowl the water tank with a lid.
- After inspecting their very own homes/retailers/surrounding areas, folks shall promptly name 10 of their mates. With the cooperation of all, dengue might be eradicated from Delhi.