NEET 2020: As many as 15 lakh students will seem within the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) right now amid strict precautions in view of the COVID-19 pandemic. The essential medical entrance exam is a pen and paper based mostly check in contrast to engineering entrance exam JEE, has already been deferred twice in view of the COVID-19 pandemic. A complete of 15.97 lakh candidates have registered for the exam. Originally, the exam was scheduled for May 3, however was pushed to July 26, after which to September 13.
Meanwhie, Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank wished students forward of the important thing exam right now. “I am sure that candidates will appear for NEET exam and would follow guidelines with utmost patience and self-confidence just like JEE,” Nishank wrote on Twitter. He additionally thanked states for making ample safety preparations in view of COVID-19 pandemic.
आज #NEET की परीक्षा में बैठ रहें सभी अभ्यर्थियों को मैं ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएं देता हूं । मुझे पूर्ण विश्वास है कि NEET की परीक्षा में भी #JEE की तरह ही सभी अभ्यर्थी कोरोना गाइडलाइन का पालन करते हुए पूर्ण धैर्य, आत्मसंयम और आत्मविश्वास के साथ परीक्षा देंगे।@PIB_India @DDNewslive
— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) September 13, 2020
NEET Dress Code for boys
- Candidates should put on face masks and gloves.
- Male candidates allowed to put on half sleeve shirts, T-shirts.
- Full sleeve shirts not allowed.
- Candidates should put on mild garments that means zip pockets, large buttons, garments with elaborate embroidery not allowed.
- Candidates can put on trousers/easy pants.
- Wearing closed footwear is strictly prohibited.
- Male candidates allowed to put on slippers or different easy footwear with skinny soles.
NEET Dress Code for Girls
- Wearing face masks and gloves is obligatory
- Female candidates suggested to keep away from carrying garments with full sleeves, elaborate embroidery, flowers, brooches, or massive buttons.
- Footwear with heels, denims with large pockets not allowed.
- Candidates additionally suggested to keep away from carrying any sort of jewellery — earrings, noserings, rings, pendants, necklaces, bracelets and anklets.
Items permitted in exam corridor
- Personal clear water bottle
- Personal small hand sanitizer
- Exam associated paperwork as instructed
- NEET UG Admit Card
- Government legitimate ID card
Barred gadgets in exam corridor
- Stationery merchandise like textual materials (printed or written), bits of papers, geometry/pencil field, plastic pouch, calculator, scale, writing pad, pen drives, eraser, calculator, log desk, digital pens/scanner and so forth.
- Any communication machine like cell phone, bluetooth, earphones, microphone, pager, well being band and so forth.
- Other gadgets like pockets, goggles, purses, belt, cap and so forth.
- Any watch/wristwatch, bracelet, digicam and so forth.
- Any ornaments/metallic merchandise.
- Any meals gadgets