Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the nation’s first seaplane service between the Statue of Unity website at Kevadiya Colony to the Sabarmati Riverfront in Ahmedabad, marking the 145th start anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. He can even take part within the Rashtriya Ekta Divas Parade. The police forces of Gujarat Police, Central Reserved Armed Forces, the Border Security Force, the Indo Tibetan Border Police, the Central Industrial Security Force and the National Security Guards will take part within the parade. The prime minister can even witness a rifle drill by feminine officers of the CRPF. The Indian Air Force will likely be performing a flypast. Modi will work together with greater than 400 trainee officers from companies such because the Indian Administrative Services by means of a digital convention.
INDIA’S FIRST SEAPLANE SERVICE
- In a first-of-its-kind service, the 19-seater seaplane will likely be used for flights between the Sabarmati riverfront and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s Statue of Unity. The seaplane has arrived from Maldives.
- Leased by Spicejet, the Twin Otter 300 seaplane will have the ability to accommodate 12 passengers.
- The companies will likely be offered incentives and advantages underneath the central authorities’s ‘Udaan’ scheme. The scheme is being applied as per a tripartite settlement between the Gujarat authorities, the Ministry of Civil Aviation and the Airports Authority of India (AAI).
- The seaplane will lower journey time and enhance connectivity between the Sabarmati Riverfront in Ahmedabad and the Statue of Unity in Kevadia, which is roughly 90 km from Vadodara, 150 km from Surat, and 200 km from Ahmedabad.
- The distance of 200 km between Ahmedabad to Kevadia often takes 4 hours by highway. However, now the seaplane will take just one hour to achieve its vacation spot.
- SpiceJet will ply 4 round-trips of the seaplanes in a day i.e, eight flights between Ahmedabad and Kevadia.
- The ticket worth of a single seaplane ticket is anticipated to be about ₹4,800.