The family of the Rajasthan temple priest Babulal Vaishnav, who was burnt alive by land mafia in Karauli for resisting to permit the temple land by encroachers, is refusing to carry out the last rites of the sufferer untill their demands are met by the Rajasthan authorities. The family is demanding Rs 50 lakh and a authorities job for a family member however the authorities has introduced an ex-gratia of Rs 10 lakh. Meanwhile, earlier within the day, Rajasthan Governor Kalraj Mishra spoke to Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on the telephone concerning the scenario as hundreds of villagers protested in Rajasthan’s Bukna village in Karauli in opposition to the brutal murder.
Rajasthan temple priest murder case | Live updates
- The try to burn the priest over a temple dispute in Karauli proves the disarray and state of confusion wherein the Rajasthan govt lies. According to National Crime Records Bureau numbers, Rajasthan is among the main states in crime statistics, stated GS Shekhawat, Union Minister.
- The Government has assured that Rs 10 lakh ex-gratia quantity and Rs 1.5 lakh beneath PM Awas Yojana will probably be given to the Priest’s family. A job will even be given to a member of his family. The SHO and the Patwari have been suspended, stated BJP MP KL Meena.
- The slain priest’s family has ended their protest and have agreed to carry out the last rites after they had been assured of Rs 10 lakh monetary help, a authorities job and a home beneath PM Awas Yojana.
- Meanwhile, Kirori Lal Meena has introduced Rs 10 lakh monetary assist and a home beneath PM Awas Yojana (PMAY) to the sufferer’s family.
- Rajya Sabha BJP MP Kirori Lal Meena had reached Bukna village and was sitting on dharna in assist of the villagers’ demands, searching for justice for the sufferer’s family. Meena stated that Congress chief Rahul Gandhi ought to come to Bukna and meet the sufferer’s family. He introduced that he’ll proceed to sit down on dharna till justice is delivered.
- The priest was burnt alive by the land mafia whereas he was attempting to cease them from encroaching upon the temple land.
- The villagers have threatened that the last rites of the priest won’t be carried out until the demands are met.
- Rajasthan Police has to date arrested the one accused within the case whereas others are but to be nabbed.
- The Chief Minister stated that the state authorities has taken cognisance of the matter and the police are finishing up a radical investigation. The accused won’t be spared he stated, based on a press word issued by the Governor’s workplace.
- Gehlot stated the federal government is preserving a vigilant eye on the legislation and order association and officers have been directed to take strict motion, stated the press word.
What’s the Rajasthan temple priest murder case?
The priest, Babulal Vaishnav of the Radha Gopal Ji temple in Bukna village in Karauli district, died in SMS Hospital in Jaipur on Thursday whereas being handled for burn accidents. Around six individuals had allegedly poured petrol on the temple priest and set him on fireplace when he tried to cease them from encroaching on the temple land. The priest was rushed to the native hospital from the place he was shifted to the Jaipur hospital. He breathed his last on Thursday night.
On Friday, Brahmin organisations staged a protest close to the mortuary of the hospital demanding motion in opposition to the native Police Station in-charge, switch of the case to a different circle workplace, a authorities job and compensation for the family. A staff of police officers assured them that their demands can be fulfilled. It was solely then that the family members took the physique to the village, stated Suresh Mishra, a Brahmin chief.
Meanwhile, the BJP despatched a three-member staff consisting of Alka Gurjar, MP Ramcharan Bohra and former BJYM chief Jitendra Meena to the village on Saturday for a probe.